Student Parking Application
To apply for on campus student parking:
- Please review all requirements and make sure you are eligible.
- Print the attached application
- Complete the application in its entirety. (incomplete application will not be considered)
- Pay the required fee, This can be paid online via OSP at https://osp.osmsinc.com/Volusia/Default.aspx or to the activities director when the form is submitted. Activities currently only accepts debit/credit card.
- If the parking pass is paid for online, bring required documents, completed application, and OSP receipt to Mrs. Haley to receive the parking pass.
- If you do not pay online, you will pay with the activities director and then bring required documents, completed application, and receipt to Mrs. Haley to receive the parking pass.
NOTE: This school year Pine Ridge High School has a senior zone, only seniors are permitted to purchase this upgrade. To increase the safety of our students, student parking spots will neither be assigned nor painted.