New Student Registration
If you are new to Volusia County Schools, the following documents are required
at the time of registration:
Proof of Residency: This MUST be in the name of the parent or guardian.
TWO documents are required. Examples include:
o A Valid Florida Driver’s License or Florida Identification Card
o A Vehicle Registration
o A copy of the current electric or water bill
o A copy of NON-cellular phone bill
o A valid lease with rent receipt
o A property deed with tax receipt showing homestead exemption
*PLEASE NOTE* If the parent/guardian is residing with another individual and
does not have the required documents in their name, a Notarized Residency
Affidavit accompanied by a valid Florida Driver’s License/Florida ID and one
of the documents listed above that reflects the address listed on the Affidavit.
Students Birth Certificate
State of Florida Health Exam
Immunization Records on the Florida 680 Form
Official Transcript, Report Card, and/or Withdrawal Form from
Current Guardianship Paperwork (If Applicable)
PLEASE CALL 407-688-9500 EXT. 43532 OR 43997
APPOINTMENTS ARE LIMITED TO 30 MINUTES (PER REGISTRATION) – PLEASE ARRIVE 5 MINUTES
PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT. APPOINTMENTS WILL BE RESCHEDULED IF NOT ON TIME. PACKET/S
MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT. IF PACKET/S IS NOT COMPLETED PRIOR TO
APPOINTMENT, APPOINTMENT WILL BE RESCHEDULED.
ONLINE ENROLLMENT FORMS - ENGLISH AND SPANISH
- STUDENT ENTRY English 2022-2023.pdf (307.5 KBs)
- Spanish STUDENT ENTRY Final 3-26-19 (003) (Spanish) (2).pdf (278.3 KBs)
- IN DISTRICT TRANSFER Final 2022-2023.pdf (288.2 KBs)
- IN DISTRICT TRANSFER Final 2022-23 (Spanish).pdf (259.4 KBs)
All registrations are by appointment only. However, we do understand that situations arise. We ask that you please call ahead of time if you are going to be tardy or need to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
BEFORE SCHEDULING YOUR REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT, YOU MUST HAVE ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS. YOU CANNOT REGISTER A STUDENT WITHOUT THEM.
DOCUMENTS YOU WILL NEED IF:
OUT-OF-STATE TRANSFER OR FIRST TIME ENTRY
If you have all the documents except immunization records or transcripts, you can still register your child in the meantime. These two documents are the ONLY exception. ALL other documents are required for registration.
If you live with someone else and do not own or lease your residence, a Notarized “Residential Affidavit” form needs to be completed. The homeowner’s Driver’s License AND electric/water bill MUST be attached. You will have to provide ONE ADDITIONAL proof of residency for yourself.
All records requests should be submitted via fax to 407-688-9504. Please allow 24-48 hours to process your request.
- AUTHORIZATION FOR STUDENT ADMINISTERED PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION.pdf (87.8 KBs)
- AUTHORIZATION TO ADMINISTER PRESCRIPTION OR NONPRESCRIPTION MEDICATION BY SCHOOL PERSONNEL.pdf (57.4 KBs)
- EMERGENCY CARE PLAN.pdf (89.6 KBs)
- RESIDENCY AFFIDAVIT SPANISH.pdf (45.5 KBs)
- RESIDENCY AFFIDAVIT.pdf (45.1 KBs)
- SCHOOL PATRON 1.pdf (41.2 KBs)
- SCHOOL PATRON 1 SPANISH.pdf (75.4 KBs)
- SCHOOL PATRON 2 SPANISH.pdf (71.6 KBs)
- SCHOOL PATRON 2.pdf (59.6 KBs)
For questions, concerns, or to schedule a registration appointment please contact our guidance office at 407-688-9500 Ext. 43997.