Skip To Main Content
- AFJROTC (Aerospace Science and Educational Leadership) focuses on developing better citizens for America, our school, and the community
- Our plethora of curriculum choices, coupled with our many extracurricular/co-curricular activities, make us singularly unique among PRHS programs
- Our curriculum is sequenced AS1 through AS4, and students can complete one or all classes, depending on the number of years in the program
- We do not recruit for the military. However, cadets who complete at least three (3) years of AFJROTC earn extra rank and pay upon joining a military branch of service
- Our Aerospace Science courses include, History of Aviation, Science of Flight, Exploration of Space, Cultural Studies, and Survival Training.
- Our Leadership Education courses include, Drill & Ceremonies, Speaking Effectively, Financial Literacy, College Prep, and Community Service